2019 Pan American Championships selection
Following the Pan Am Games, there will be the Pan Am Championships in the first week of September in Paraguay. This event serves as a qualification for the 2020 World Team Championships in Korea. The top 6 women teams and the top 6 men teams will qualify.
The High Performance Commission has selected the following players for the teams:
1) Jeremy Hazin (best ITTF ranking)
2) Marko Medjugorac (HPC selection – SF Canadian Championships, 2nd Canadian at ITTF rankings)
3) Edward Ly (HPC selection – QF Canadian Championships)
4) Terence Yeung (HPC selection – QF Canadian Championships)
1) Mo Zhang (best ITTF ranking)
2) Sophie Gauthier (runner up Canadian Ch)
3) Joyce Xu (HPC Selection – SF Canadian Ch)
4) Hui Huang (May Tong) (HPC selection – QF Canadian Championships)
1) Jeremy Hazin, Marko Medjugorac
1) Mo Zhang, Joyce Xu
1) Marko Medjugorac, Sophie Gauthier
2) Jeremy Hazin, Joyce Xu
More information about the Pan Am Championships HERE.