To promote and develop Table Tennis in Canada from the grass roots to the podium.
Volunteers and staff are working hard to carry out this mission by
- assisting provincial associations with building a broad base of table tennis clubs and players in Canada;
- building a high-performance environment that supports Canadian athletes in their quest for the podium at major international competitions;
- building and maintaining a national competition system;
- advancing the expertise in all matters table tennis – technical, practical, social – through education and programs for all Canadians.
We provide several methods of making a donation to support the Table Tennis Canada.
- Make your donation online and have your official tax receipt e-mailed to you.
- If you prefer to make your donation offline, please call 1.877.641.2882 ext 223 – an official donation receipt will be mailed to you.
- Or, send a donation by cheque to: Table Tennis Canada, 400-2211 Riverside Dr., Ottawa, ON, K1H 7×5
Make your donation to help the best Canadian Table Tennis athletes compete in international competitions. Each Canadian athlete, who wants to aim for the top international level, needs to raise about $20,000 annually to be able to complete a full competition program. These athletes need your help; please donate.
All donations will be used to offset travel and competition costs for the Canadian National Table Tennis team.
Make a general donation today to Table Tennis Canada, or to one of the programs below. You will automatically receive an electronic tax receipt.
Take me to the Donation form.
National Cadet Team Program
Canada has a thriving cadet – younger than 15 years – program. At the Canadian Championships it is not unusual that the cadet category is the one with the most players.
On the international tables Canada has won one a bronze medal at the World Cadet Challenge, a tournament with the top players from all continents. Due to the lack of sport funding, Canada’s cadet team rarely competes on the international stage.
Your donation will help these young athletes to participate in international training camps and gain international competition experience at an early age.
International competitions for cadet athletes are:
- World Cadet Challenge
- PANAM Cadet Championships
- North American Cadet Championships
- World Junior Circuit events
National Junior Team Program
Canada’s greatest success to date has been on the junior level.
In 2003, at the World Junior Championships, two boys from Ottawa – Bence Csaba and Faazil Kassam – won two crucial matches against Germany and China to reach the semi-finals of the Junior Boys Doubles – this meant the Bronze Medal for Canada.
In 2006, Zhang Mo finished 5th in the Girls Singles (the best non-Chinese entry); in 2007 Shen Qiang and Zhang Mo also finished 5th in Mixed Doubles; the boys and girls teams have had a number of top 10 finishes.
Your donation will help Canadian junior athletes to compete in international competitions, participate in high level training camps and prepare for the transition to the senior competition circuit.
International competitions for junior athletes:
- Youth Olympic Games
- World Junior Championships
- PANAM Junior Championships
- North American Junior Championships
- World Junior Circuit events
National Senior Team Program
This team trains towards success at the Olympic Games, the World Championships and other major international competitions. Athletes on the team train a minimum of 1000 hours a year. The team’s biggest shortcoming is competition experience.
Your donation will help the team compete on the international stage to gain experience in order to perform at their best in international competitions.
International competitions for senior athletes:
- Olympic Games, World Championships
- World Cups
- PANAM Games
- Commonwealth Games
- ITTF Pro Tour
Tribute - In Honour
Make a donation to honour someone who is celebrating a special occasion. You will receive a tax receipt for your generous gift, and we will send a card with your special message to the person(s) being honoured.
Tribute - In Memory
Make a donation in memory of someone who has passed away. You will receive a tax receipt, and we will acknowledge your thoughtful gift by sending a card with your thoughts to the bereaved family or another designated recipient.