Table Tennis Canada (TTCAN), the national sports governing body for table tennis, is seeking the services of a full-time Executive Director located in Ottawa.
The Position: This is a senior management position responsible to the President of the association. TTCAN offers its employees medical and health insurance and makes yearly contributions to the employee’s RRSP.
- University degree or equivalent in practical work experience in sports administration and the not-for-profit sector.
- Experience in marketing and specifically in sports marketing, promotion, and social media platforms.
- Proficiency in both official languages is a definite asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with volunteers and other professional staff.
- Experience in financial management.
- Knowledge of the Canadian sports system.
- Develop and implement a marketing and sponsorship plan including complete rebranding.
- Promote and increase social media presence.
- Submit funding applications and reports to funding agencies.
- Prepare yearly budgets and oversee the finances including audit readiness.
- Review and update all policies and Bylaws.
- Enhance internal (members) and external (media and partners) communications.
- Manage programs such as Safe Sport Dome, Gender Equity & Equality, Awards, Umpires & Referees, Administration, etc., in concert with the corresponding committee and staff.
- Attend Board meetings and keep the Board informed on all activities.
- Remuneration: Commensurate with education and experience
Location: The Executive Director will work out of TTCAN’s national office at the House of Sports located at 2451 Riverside Drive, Ottawa, Ontario (RA Centre).
Job Application: Apply by sending a cover letter with your resumé (CV) and your salary expectations by e-mail to email@example.com to be received by 31 July 2021.
Start date: 1 October 2021 (flexible).