Naturally, during this time of uncertainty with regards to the dynamic status of the pandemic, I am getting a lot of questions regarding the upcoming Nationals and camp .

The decision on whether or not the Para Nationals and the camp that follows will go ahead on September 26 to 30 (camp is 28-30), will be made and communicated on Tuesday September 1,2020.

You will all receive an email on that day.

Please direct any and all questions about this and any other matters regarding Para Table Tennis to me at

Ian Kent – Para Table Tennis Program Manager